Saturday, April 30, 2011

Guess who we met?!?!?!?

SARAH!! We've been following Sarah's blog for sometime, probably since I started blogging, so for nearly 3 years.

Sarah and her mom (and the rest of their family) are an absolute inspiration to me. Joyce, Sarah's super stellar mama, stands for everywhere we want to be in future years. As a parent, Joyce has met and conquered challenges with grace and perseverance. And her daughter Sarah, repeatedly makes me smile, literally from ear to ear. I always talk about Sarah with others and share her story of success and now I can brag that we met her! ;-) Sarah is kind, well spoken, and just simply amazing. She's a 21 year old college graduate, gainfully employed in at JEllen's House of Fabric.







Sarah and her mom have done great things which have impacted the special needs community in a very positive way. I can't wait to see what the do next!

4 comments:

Kristin said...

How fun!! She's coming our way next month. Can't wait.

Rochelle said...

What fun to meet Sarah & Joyce! They are awesome!

Kim Rees said...

So jealous! I live right here in the Cleveland area and I still haven't managed to get over there to meet them and check out there store. Hope we can see you guys next!

Ilisa Ailts said...

Awesome! I love the kiss little miss was planting on her cheek!