Saturday, January 1, 2011

Writer's Block

It's been over a month since I've posted a single word. I have excuses galore...3 primarily stick out the most. I certainly have plenty to write about, but each time I sit down to write either something distracts me or I am simply at a loss for words. So, for now I'll simply recap the last month or so.


The boys will be 2 months old on January 2.


Brayden is working on identifying the function of those wiggling things.


Benjamin is quite content to just chill out on their playmate. (An item their sister spent countless hours on)


As of late, Little Miss has been testing the boundaries to see just how hard she can touch her brothers before someone jumps to attention.


Although she's a feisty Big sister, she loves her little brothers and has been practicing reading books to her own babies. ;-)


We've been especially aware to ensure that Little Miss doesn't feel neglected with the arrival of the boys. We've spent a lot of time playing tag,

dancing before bedtime,

and made a couple shopping excursions with just the 2 of us.


And if holiday shopping, baby boy protecting, and jumping and jiving weren't enough...we threw in a little bit of practice with our Talk Tools horn kit. Little Miss has mastered the green and purple horn. woot, woot!



Happy New Year Blogger Friends...my "resolution" is to be more consistent with my blog and following along with all the families I've grown to love and admire. Even though Little Miss and the boys are keeping me busy and I want to stay connected as well as journal the wonderful memories of this very blessed life I've been given.

3 comments:

Rochelle said...

Great to see you and the kids again. Glad to hear things are going well, hectic I am sure!

stephanie said...

I've missed you! but you do have a good excuse for being MIA!

and they are all so beautiful and getting so BIG!!!!

happy two months Brayden and Benjamin!

Miss M looks like such a big girl. oh my goodness!

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

It's so good to hear from you again! I was just thinking about all of you yesterday! I'm glad things are going so well and I think you have a few other things to keep you busy, but we do love the updates when you are able!

Quick question, how did you get Little Miss to learn to blow for the horns? We are working on that and not making any progress as of yet.