Monday, November 1, 2010

Tomorrow's the BIG day

By the grace and blessings of God, we'll be welcoming twin boys into the world.

Since we're military we don't have family nearby. Thankfully Bradley's mom flew down on Saturday to help us out. It's been wonderful having her here!! Peanut is eating up all the attention. Sure makes me wish we lived closer to family. Anyway, Grandma watched M today while Bradley and I did our pre-op appointment, then we had a lunch date, and mini shopping excursion.

We picked out my Christmas present. It's a little early, but the 1 I have is from 1975 and recently decided it didn't want to spin the bobbin. We figured that it's time...



We also picked up a Christmas present to "share". It's been a big hit so far.


In fact, when Bradley was trying to play with it, he had Little Miss standing at the arm of his chair literally screaming for a turn. Can you guess who won that little battle of wills?



Here I am at 38 weeks pregnant. I have to say, pf all the news I heard of twin pregnancies coming early and this complication or that. I've had absolutely NO complications with this pregnancy and here we are, made it all the way to 38 weeks. God is good!




At the end of the day I forced everyone to go eat at the Waffle House because you can't go wrong with waffles, bacon, and eggs. Peanut also scored some chocolate milk so she was smitten with the arrangements.



I'm off to bed now feeling anxious, of course. Thanks to everyone for all the prayers!

14 comments:

Jen said...

Good Luck! Wishing you a memorable delivery and a speedy recovery. Lotsa luck with the names too!

Angi said...

GOOD LUCK!! I pop over here once in a while and I am thinking "happy thoughts" for you:-)

Sweet Pea's Mommy said...

Here is an early CONGRATULATIONS! I will think wonderful thoughts for all of you tomorrow and I can't wait to see pictures of the new boys!

Cathy said...

I'll be praying! Can't wait to see pictures!!!

Ashley said...

Hey we're friends on FB but I just now checked out your blog. I love it! I'm anxious to see pictures of your twins and I'll be praying that everything goes smoothly. Your daughter is so beautiful!

Kristen's mom said...

Oh I am so excited for you. Can't wait for an update. Praying for you that all goes well.

Rochelle said...

So glad Bradley's mom is there to help you out. So wish we lived closer we would love to have M over for playdates!
Praying! Sweet dreams, hope you get well rested...

Jessica said...

I'm truly excited for you sis!! I can't wait to come and see the babies!!!!!!!!!!

Ilisa Ailts said...

I will be thinking of you and this exciting adventure. I wouldn't be able to sleep!!! Can't wait for pix.

Kim said...

Praying all goes well! What an exciting day!

The Byrd's Nest said...

Oh my goodness....I am praying. Praying for a healthy Mom and two healthy babies...and one excited big sister:) You will remain in my prayers friend!!

Zoey's mom said...

Sending prayers to you all and will anxiously await news of the boys arrival!

My name is Sarah said...

This is Joyce. I will be thinking of you all day. Can't wait to see pics of the new arrivals. Prayers and peace for a safe delivery.

stephanie said...

OK you wrote this last night, so it's TODAY!!!!!

Praying for everything to go smoothly!!!!!!

And of course PICTURES!!!!!!!