Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Bike Ride


So, I went for a bike ride today, my long journey. ha, it was all of 2 miles, but that's better than not going at all. right... It's not the newest bike (my parents bought it for me when I was 16), but it'll get me where I need to be. My goal is that since daycare is 2.5 miles away from the house that I will ride my bike to and from work on Tuesdays and Thursdays. I figure it's a short enough distance that I won't be all sweaty and gross when I get there. At least I hope. ;-) I already have a kids seat, but I wanted to road test it solo before putting Marissa on the back of it. Unfortunately I haven't found a helmet small enough for her, so she will have to wait to tag along.

I wound up leaving her in her swing and Bradley is passed out beneath her on the living room floor. Apparently, it's been a long week. I wonder why long weekends always make the week seem longer.

1 comment:

mom b said...

I am so impressed!!!!! I hope you are able to find a helmet for Mar. She will have as much fun as you riding all over.