Saturday, May 9, 2009

All about our day



I received a package in the mail from Grandma Bosworth. She sent me a pretty summer hat and little shoes from Theresa at her work. My shoes were a gift from their trip to Texas! I love my new shoes so much that I play with them all the time. I love to rub them on the ground and kick them all the way to my mouth.


Later on that day, Mommy and Daddy thought it would be fun to stick me in the sprinkler. I don't know if I liked that very much.


I think it's more fun to stay dry and read a book inside. I'll try to sprinkler again when it gets hotter outside.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I love the story Marissa told us on your blog!!! It was so great that she used pictures to "walk" us through her day too :)

Pallavi said...

Wow look at those shoes. so pretty.
Hugs nad Kisses.