Thursday, May 14, 2009

1st Day of Daycare

We drove Marissa to daycare this morning. Their transportation will be bringing her home sometime around 2:30 this afternoon. The whole reason we are sending her to daycare if for the socialization and she will receive physical therapy once a week versus every other week. I left the building smiling, but as soon as I got in the car I was struggling to hold back tears. I know it's for the best, but it's still sad to have to leave with her with people I really don't know that well. I pray they take god care of her and help her learn and grow and to just take care of her...

3 comments:

Kim Rees said...

Oh Patti! You bring tears to my eyes! It will be ok girl. It's always hard at first but it will get easier. Keep your chin up and continue to think positive. I'm sure they will fall in love with Marissa and you will find that she will love going there too. Remember Proverbs 3:5, "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding." God is in control and he has a plan. I pray he gives you peace as the bible says, "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give it to you, do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be fearful. John 14:27. I pray that God shows you all that he has in store for Marissa and that it is going to be better than you ever imagined. God Bless You!

mom b said...

You are the BEST mom.

Grandpa B said...

Marissa is in very good hands!!

Love, Dad